Friday, June 3, 2011

How to change my Norton firewall so I can use limewire?

I know this has been asked a lot, and I've looked at those answers, but none of them helped me. In those answers, all I would read would be %26quot;go to norton internet security%26quot; to change the firewall settings, the problem with that is that I don't any kind of tab or link or anything to click titled norton internet security. I have one that just says norton antivirus. So when I open that I have a screen that says Computer: Secure, and under that is a list of everything that is secure, one of which is inbound firewall, but the problem is that these aren't links and I can't get to the firewall options from here. So what I want to know is how to get to the firewall options so I can change my settings to allow limewire to download (when I have limewire open there is a little icon in the corner that says my firewall is blocking it).

Thanks.How to change my Norton firewall so I can use limewire?Scrap limewire and use frostwire, it is much better,and hassle free..How to change my Norton firewall so I can use limewire?go to control panel, double click on firewall icon, on the general tab click the radio button off, when u finished what u doing turn it back on.
  • about trade marks
  • started my birth control
  •