Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do i change the firewall settings on my computer?

Iam trying to download some music but i think my firewall settings might the cause of me not being able to download.How do i change the firewall settings on my computer?Most likely it is NOT your firewall that is causing the problem if you are using something like limewire to download illegally pirated songs..



Usually that message has nothing to do with your firewall settings. You should check with your ISP to find out if they block p2p programs like limewire.



You can simply go into the firewall settings (depending on which firewall you are using) and try adding limewire or whatever program you are downloading with to the ALLOWED list.. if that is not the problem then check your ISP or their FAQ pages.



Good LuckHow do i change the firewall settings on my computer?menono