Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How or where do I go to change my firewall on my computer?I've tried to go into internet options, please help!

Everytime I log on to the internet it says I have to do something to my firewall for my computer to except the website. I can't upgrade my anti-virus, or play certain videos. It says my firewall is blocking them. I even went in and added the sites I am okay with to the list through my internet options and I am so lost, please advise.How or where do I go to change my firewall on my computer?I've tried to go into internet options, please help!Depends on the version of operating system. Windows Vista has the %26quot;Windows Security Center%26quot; in the control panel. Windows Firewall is available in the Control Panel in Windows XP. Some anti-virus suites have their own firewall that replaces what comes with Windows. If yours does, check there.How or where do I go to change my firewall on my computer?I've tried to go into internet options, please help!go into control panel and then to network, then right click on your local area network icon and click properties then the advanced tab.
  • hair growth
  • phone
  •