Friday, June 3, 2011

How come I can't connect to Limewire?

I have an active internet connection but Limewire can't connect. Do I need to change firewall options or something? How can I fix this?How come I can't connect to Limewire?your firewall has to give permission to the program to access the internet. I use Zone Alarm Pro firewall and Limewire works well behind it , the same will apply to all firewalls. So go to your programs, and give it permission to access the internet and if you trust it.Firewalls think all programs are malicious unless you tell them otherwise.How come I can't connect to Limewire?exit limewire and start it agian it happens alot to meHow come I can't connect to Limewire?that happened to me too, i did everything i could to fix it.. even turned off my firewall and reinstalled limewire about 5 times..



my dad is an IT security dude and he couldnt even fix it



i switched to a program called BlubsterHow come I can't connect to Limewire?It depends, you must be in a firewall. so change your settings. that would do. Usually if not on a firewall, limewire will automatically connect to the internet even without you assigning its newtork properties. ciao!
  • advice for trying to
  • makes nails go white
  •