Friday, June 3, 2011

How do I change the Admin name and password on my Macbook pro?

I bought it recently but when I went to System preferances to make some firewall changes, it asked for an Admin name and password. I've never picked one and it isn't allowing me to change the password without putting in the old password.How do I change the Admin name and password on my Macbook pro?If your Mac-book was new (or at least newly installed) and you are the only user, then you are already the administrator, and it's simply asking for your user name (or human name) and password.



For example my human name on my Mac is %26quot;Lee Hambley%26quot; - user name is %26quot;leehambley%26quot; and because I was the first (and only) user on the mac, I am the administrator.
  • chi hair
  • hairstyles for long hair
  •