Friday, June 3, 2011

Spiritually Speaking: How do I install Y!Messenger 9.0? It keeps asking me to change my firewall settings?

Yes, its off topic, but I have tried numerous times to download yahoo 9.0 and always get check your firewalls settings. Surely some of you people will be able to help me out better than the Y!Messenger section?



10 points to whoever helps me out right.Spiritually Speaking: How do I install Y!Messenger 9.0? It keeps asking me to change my firewall settings?Praying works... that is how I got it to work.Spiritually Speaking: How do I install Y!Messenger 9.0? It keeps asking me to change my firewall settings?Pray to god for the answer!



http://www.helpbytes.co.uk/yconnect.php





be more specific!



AHHHH!



I know religion,

not technology =[







for McAfee



%26quot;open mcafee security center click on internet%26amp;network then configure now click on advanced click program permissions first check to see if it's in there if it is click it and give it full access

if not click on add allowed program when this window pops up click on computer then click on c drive then program files scroll down to yahoo click that then messenger then click the smiley after you do this do it again and add the yupdater which is the second smiley%26quot;Spiritually Speaking: How do I install Y!Messenger 9.0? It keeps asking me to change my firewall settings?Maybe your firewall is just preventing it from installing or downloading.



Try changing it, getting it set up or downloaded (whatever it's main issue is), and then putting your firewall back the way it was.





Ohh McAfee... my %26quot;friend%26quot; I was just fighting with yesterday when it out of the blue decided to block my browser from loading. Hmm.. I like the program but it can be stubborn. If you've even tried rebooting the computer and it still won't let up on the firewall, I would look up their support pages or call them. (Luckily they did not get me screaming on the phone after all... hah.)Spiritually Speaking: How do I install Y!Messenger 9.0? It keeps asking me to change my firewall settings?Two pints of holy water will reconfigure your hard drive.





Pour slowly.Spiritually Speaking: How do I install Y!Messenger 9.0? It keeps asking me to change my firewall settings?Ummmm... rofl.... I need to install it too... where in the world do I even go to get it to down load it ?? I am not the sharpest tool in the PC shed..... spiritualy speaking of course.... go in peace... God bless