Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How do i connect a second pc in my router?

i recently bought a wireless usb adapter to connect my desktop with the router.i made all the installations and stuff and the signal strenght was excellent but once i try to open the browser a pop up message appears telling me that the %26quot;status is limited or no connectivity%26quot; .I'm guessing it's the router's firewall doing this but i'm not sure.any help on how to correct this or change my router firewall settings?How do i connect a second pc in my router?Sounds more like the network key on the computer doesn't match the one in the router.



If you disconnect from the router, the next time you connect it will ask for the key. You might have set the key when you installed the router or it could be on the label on the base of the router.