Tuesday, October 25, 2011

.in the new messenger for vista when i try to sign in, i get the message of incoorrect id etc. What do i do?

incorrect id or password message receievd on tryin to sign in with my id. when i do the same with my old messenger( version 8), it connects immediately. I've tried it repeatedly. I have a cable internet connection with normal speed. By the way, i only have the firewall problem on my laptop with windows vista. My desktophas Windows XP and on that i don't have any problem connecting or voice chatting.How can i change the firewall settings on the new messenger?.in the new messenger for vista when i try to sign in, i get the message of incoorrect id etc. What do i do?get rid of vista go back to XP

i hear alot of people are unhappy with vista
  • face natural make up
  • different myspace
  •