Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Xbox 360 and PC with XP not seeing each other for media sharing?

I have Service Pack3, and WMP11. I have tried everything(firewall, changing too many things to write and so on) but when I go into my WMP share media thing it just freezes for a minute then goes back to normal. I know this is kind of basic info but I'm not very good with tech stuff. I watched my friend do it just fine with no problems, and he has basically the same stuff as me(WMP11 and SP3). I have heard it could be SP3, is that true? If so how can I fix it?



I tried to make this make sense, sorry if it doesn't....

(and sorry if its not in the right category I wasn't sure)Xbox 360 and PC with XP not seeing each other for media sharing?For media sharing i thought you needed Windows Media Center, but i could be wrong.