Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How do I reconnect to the Gnutella netwrok with limewire?

I have been using limewire for a while and one day it wouldnt connect. it just stays on currently connecting to the network and wont change. I've tried leaving it open and deleting it and installing it again and nothing will work. I havnt made any changes with the firewall before it happened and i check and it allows limewire to go through. PLEASE HELP I CANT LIVE WITHOUT MUSIC! thanks in advanceHow do I reconnect to the Gnutella netwrok with limewire?There are many ways to fix this issue:

- Make sure you are connnected ( File -%26gt; Connect)

- Port Forward

- Replace the gnutella.net file with the latest one

- Many others



How to guide:



Port Forward:

● Go to http://www.portforward.com/ and select your router model from the list, then on the new page it will show a list of applications, select Limewire. There will be a guide to help you port forward a port.



Replace the gnutella.net file:

● Go to the second link below and locate the section where it talks about it.



Others:

● There are many more different ways to solve your problem on both links below, i hope you eventually solve the problem, if not, send me an e-mail and i would be glad to help you out. I have also AIM, MSN, and Yahoo Messenger, so i can help you through those if you contact me via e-mail and let me know what your screename is.