Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I couldnot connect to the yahoo voice service because my firewall is restricting it. What I should do?

I could login to Yahoo messenger. But when i try calling somebody to have a voice chat it is not conecting. The same thing happens when I am trying to call using pc to phone. Then a message appears as %26quot;you are behind a restricitve firewall%26quot;. Please advise. If it is because of personal firewall how can I change the rule for firewall?I couldnot connect to the yahoo voice service because my firewall is restricting it. What I should do?When Yahoo! launched the premium (paid) voice services, they also launched a new support method - live chat. Just go to http://voice.yahoo.com/voice_help.php and click on the 'Live Chat help' link on the right side of the page. Agents are standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist.I couldnot connect to the yahoo voice service because my firewall is restricting it. What I should do?its in change a settingI couldnot connect to the yahoo voice service because my firewall is restricting it. What I should do?Disable ur firewall on that time.I couldnot connect to the yahoo voice service because my firewall is restricting it. What I should do?Allow the service as an 'exception' in your firewall settings.