Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How do I revert back to the older version of Windows Live Messenger?

The new version I downloaded wont work no matter what settings I change within my firewall. How can I change back to an older version?How do I revert back to the older version of Windows Live Messenger?If the previous opinions don't work, try stop using WLM and switching to Meebo.com, for example.How do I revert back to the older version of Windows Live Messenger?hi

restore your PC to a date before installing the WLM ..

then install en older version ..

you can get an old version of MSN here



http://www.oldversion.com/program.php?n=…



if you don't want to restore just uninstall the WLM









☆????? ? ???? ??у?☆



☆′¨)

. ?.?′ ?.?*′¨) ☆.(ˉ`?.?′ˉ)

(.?.?′ (?.?` ☆ ¤o.`?.?.?′ ☆ρ?ιк?? ?.?*¨)☆?☆How do I revert back to the older version of Windows Live Messenger?First you will need to uninstall your current Windows Live Messenger. Go to Start / Settings / Add Remove Programs and uninstall it from there.



Then download Messenger 7.5 from here and install it:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai…



I did this as I had problems for a while with my firewall with 8.0 until the firewall was fixed.How do I revert back to the older version of Windows Live Messenger?You can still download the old version, not sure where but I had the same problemHow do I revert back to the older version of Windows Live Messenger?With difficulty!