Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Why won't my Wii connect to my wireless internet ?

My Wii has always been able to use the internet without a problem. Then my dad had to go change the settings of my wireless internet and now I can't connect =_=' He's staying away from my internet now..

I go to type in the WEP password on my Wii and it says the password incorrect when it is DEFINEATELY correct.. I've done it like 50 times already !!

I think it has something to do with firewall or something according to the manual but I have no freaking idea how to change the firewall settings on my computer.. it seems as thought my internet is like, blocking out the Wii from using it.





HELP !!!

I'm versing my friend on Mariokart in exactly an hour so help would be very MUCHLY appreciated.Why won't my Wii connect to my wireless internet ?It might not be the password.



It could be the speed that your router allows WiFi access as I have to limit my Netgaer router to 130Mbps maximum as the Wii cannot connect to anything faster than that.



Give it a whirl and let me know how you go on :)Why won't my Wii connect to my wireless internet ?Near the computer clock thing you'll see a shield-like icon double click on it then click on the firewall option and turn it off.





Hope I helped :)