Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Can you help me delete a TCP that keeps popping up in Windows XP?

A new tcp has opened. I can delete it, but it keeps popping up every time I connect to the internet.

I use McAfee, Windows Defender, along with many other utilities, and this little pest keeps showing up, uninvited. Any ideas?

(When connected to the internet, I right click the terminal icon, select Change Firewall Settings, click the Exceptions tab, and there it is...cqnig TCP 3323) How can I totally blast this sucker out of existence?Can you help me delete a TCP that keeps popping up in Windows XP?TCP stands for transmission control protocol. It is the set of rules that define how your computer will communicate with other computers on the internet.



The reason why your seeing this pop up when you connect to the internet is your web browser is asking your firewall for permission to initialize a new tcp connection. Your firewall doesn't have this set as an allowed action so it is giving you a nag/ warning pop up.



Long story short there's nothing long with your computer, you don't need to blast anything out of existence. You may, however, want to relax your firewall settings.Can you help me delete a TCP that keeps popping up in Windows XP?block all things from connecting to the internet

and find out just where the thing that starts it is at.

then you can type that in to the internet firewall and block it from getting out..