Monday, September 19, 2011

How do i change my NAT type to open?

It used to be open, but today i tried ta play with my friends online but it wouldn't let me, and now it's set to moderate ]. No one's changed the router setting how'd this happen and how do i fix it?How do i change my NAT type to open?The same dam thing happened to me, and their is so many freaking ways that people have tried to fix this... and i've read articles after articles... it depends on your connection... like what type of connection you have and internet service provider... I had to adjust my firewall but their is also other options or things you may have to do like port forwarding or going to your routers main ip address (for example belkin, has their own default ip address for their routers, and many other companies)..
  • hair weave
  • .net
  •