Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Help please with allowing Limewire through my firewall?

When I load Limewire it just says 'connecting' for ages and ages, never had problems with it before and today uninstalled and reinstalled it again but still same problem.

Last night I registered with a new service provider and I believe somewhere along the line it may have changed my firewall setting and may be blocking it.

Can anyone tell me how to change my firewall so that I can allow Limewire to run? BTW I'm running Vista





Thanks! :-)Help please with allowing Limewire through my firewall?1 Go to Control Panel

2 Windows Firewall

3 Exceptions

4 Add Programs

5 Find limewire and allow it

[=Help please with allowing Limewire through my firewall?Go to control panel then look for windows firewall or something like that then click settings then click OFF but remember to turn it back on Hope this helps :)