Monday, September 19, 2011

How can i change the Windows Firewall settings so that it will allow my DS to get through?

i KNOW its 'Windows Firewall' which is faulty and i know there is something you can do to let it come through as each time it blocks something, a yellow box comes up with 'there's a conflict with an IP address.



The address is PERFECTLY fine. I want to know where to change the settings to let my DS through. %26lt;Funnily enough, it works when the computer with the modem is switched off!%26gt;



PLEASE HELPHow can i change the Windows Firewall settings so that it will allow my DS to get through?Download Comodo Firewall from http://www.personalfirewall.comodo.com/ (Uninstall ask toolbar) It is way better than Windows Firewall.How can i change the Windows Firewall settings so that it will allow my DS to get through?Well i think u should download comodo firewall from http://www.personalfirewall.comodo.com/ It is alot better than the firewall u get from windows. U should really thank my dad 4 dis he basicly taught me everything about computers :D