Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How can I change my proxies from firewall with no proxies to no proxxiesso it will run?

I was having problems with messenger connecting and when i asked how to fix it something cam up to go to messenger and change it to firewall with no proxies and now messenger won't work it says it cannot run throught firewall with no proxies.How can I change my proxies from firewall with no proxies to no proxxiesso it will run?I spoke with Yahoo! customer care. Yesterday, July 22nd 2006, Yahoo! experienced an outage which caused intermittent login issues for Yahoo! Messenger, Yahoo! Voice, and some Yahoo! Mail users. While it wasn檛 an issue to login to Yahoo! Answers and ask about the outage, some Yahoo! sites/products were affected. This issue is now resolved and you can now login.