Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Plug-ins not working?

I installed the yahoo messenger 8 in my computer but I cannot make the plug-ins to work, this is what happens:

1.- I click on Add Plug-ins and opens the plug-ins manager

2.- The Featured Plug-ins Tab says: %26quot;Cant get enough, eh?%26quot; (Like I have all of them)

3.- The My Plug-ins Tab is completely EMPTY !!



How can I solve this problem? I already reinstalled the messenger, my computer is not the problem as its new and fast, also my internet connection is very fast and have tried in other places (changed firewall and proxy settings) and still cant get any plug-ins.



Anyone has the same problem or knows how to solve it?

Thanks !Plug-ins not working?I have the same problem, plus my games, audibles and imvironments don't work :( and it happens to all ym. I sent an e-mail to yahoo and explained my problem, but they sent me an idiotic e-mail telling me how te reinstall my ym (as if i didn't already do that 100 times...) Sry but I think there is no solution..