Friday, September 23, 2011

Why does it take a long time for the facebook site to load?

a friend told me it might be firewall settings, but it doesn't happen all the time....I haven't changed my firewall settings (well I don't really know how, so how could I have?)...why is this happening and how can I fix it?Why does it take a long time for the facebook site to load?sounds like some modeling site for me. when you want to view web site, your browser download all the files to your computer and then show the website to you. the delay you describe might be because of many photos your browser needs to download. just a guess ;)Why does it take a long time for the facebook site to load?It might just be your internet connection.Why does it take a long time for the facebook site to load?well it would be the sites problem

the site must have lots of data to transfer so dont worry it is that sites problem
  • Where I can find nice modern comforters
  • ittwit
  •