Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Why Wont My Limewire Work? (More Description, Plus Morpheus Info.)?

In The Last Question I Didnt Provide Enough Information For People To Completely Have An Understanding Of What My Question Is. My Internet Is Called Road Runner, Its The Fastest Internet Around, Im Still Thinking Its Vista Because On My Old Comp It Worked Really Good, But I Also Think Its Somthing To Do With The Router, ive tryed changing firewall setting and proxy setting to make it work for about 5 - 20 minutes then it stops...ive already uninstalled it and reinstalled it but still the same thing. my limewire hasnt worked fore the 2 months ive had my laptop. and i would really like to know how to make my morpheus work also, the same problems with both programs...thank you benjamin m for the best answer to my last question, i really apreaciate it =)Why Wont My Limewire Work? (More Description, Plus Morpheus Info.)?down load and install FrostWire Then uninstall the other two p2p programs Go to FrostWire.com