Monday, September 19, 2011

How to Unblock a Program from firewall?

I have lots of programs I can't connect to the internet, such as: iTunes, Firefox, AIM, Safari, and Adobe. I've tried turning off the firewall and the program exceptions in Windows firewall, but still, no solution. Also, I have searched in the programs SpyBot and Symantec are the programs i use for antispyware and antivirus. I looked for any exception program list and i haven't gotten lucky solving this problem. I use Windows Vista, by the way.

Thanks

Any help is appreciate it.How to Unblock a Program from firewall?Okay I'll piece it step by step... start%26gt;search windows firewall%26gt; click it%26gt; change settings%26gt; exceptions%26gt;properties then go on from there... The router could also be the problem, open up your router's settings and change them.Hope this helps, it did for me in this situationHow to Unblock a Program from firewall?Can you get online and surf, if not sounds like anti-virus gone crazy, there are tools made by each anti-virus company to remove the software. If you cant get online at all or ping out try un-installing those types of software and then run super anti spyware. I run into clients with this problem weekly.How to Unblock a Program from firewall?If you have turned off the firewall and the problem still exists, then the problem is not the firewall.



Are you running a second firewall?How to Unblock a Program from firewall?Do you use a router? if so, then there is a built in firewall in this as well. You'll need to disable this too, or punch the specified ports through the firewall using port forwarding ( recommended ).