Monday, September 19, 2011

How do i get the ipod touch remote app to work?

I've tried everything and nothing works!!!! I installed the app on my ipod and when i get to itunes its not listed under my ipod. I've changed my firewall to off and i've changed the preferences to look for devices. My ipod software version is 3.1.3 and im using a toshiba laptop- (if that helps) Is there any other ways to get my ipod touch remote app to work?How do i get the ipod touch remote app to work?You need to have wifi?How do i get the ipod touch remote app to work?yes- i do have wifi

Report Abuse

How do i get the ipod touch remote app to work?do u have a wifi card in your laptop if not then no luck but if u do im not sure try looking on yourtubeHow do i get the ipod touch remote app to work?you need a Wi-fi network!! make sure it is set to Private on the Toshiba and then set it to search and plug it in- always should work!