Friday, September 23, 2011

I can't see animated pics in internet explorer anymore. They just come up as regular pics with no animation.

I have made no firewall changes or anything. I even reset the internet to default settings. I don't know how to uninstall the internet explorer completely so thats out of the question unless you can help me with that.I can't see animated pics in internet explorer anymore. They just come up as regular pics with no animation.go to %26gt;tools%26gt;internet options%26gt;advanced and then look at each one till you find: 'Play anymations in web pages' and tick the box.



I suggest installing Firefox so you have a choice, I am using Niche as well since they are all free:

http://www.sleekbytes.com/search_the_webI can't see animated pics in internet explorer anymore. They just come up as regular pics with no animation.are they animated .gif files? try switching to firefox.I can't see animated pics in internet explorer anymore. They just come up as regular pics with no animation.Animated pictures are called GIF's (grafic interchange format; .gif) this may be cause by the site you are visiting, not you, try looking for other sites with animated pictures. Or try e-mailing the webmaster of the website.I can't see animated pics in internet explorer anymore. They just come up as regular pics with no animation.Maybe your Flash player drivers are bad. First switch to Mozzilla Firefox browser. IE is laden with problems, then download and install new Flash player. You don't have to un-install IE, just don't open it anymore.