Friday, September 23, 2011

How much should i be making a year ? Seattle WA?

I am currently working in IT as a IT Support 2 I work for a fiancial Organzation I do everything from make firewall changes to installing new phone systems. we are a med size company about 500mil in assets. I have my associates degree in Computer science and have been working with the company for a little over a year. how much should I be making a year ? I live in Seattle WAHow much should i be making a year ? Seattle WA?Average software engineer kernel salaries for job postings in Seattle, WA are 5% lower than average software engineer kernel salaries for job postings nationwide.



It is about $82,000How much should i be making a year ? Seattle WA?I used to live near Seattle...I know you should be making 40-45 thousand a year if its more then that your doing good. I used to have a web site that shows the average earnings for every field you can think of. I got it from WorkForce so give them a call and see if they can give you that site address. My best friend lives in alaska and started at your leval and well she makes allot of money in the State of Alaska.How much should i be making a year ? Seattle WA?Salary.com is an ok reference, but I found this to be a little more helpful:



http://www.workforceexplorer.com/



It gives you specific info about occupations in King County, their growth rate and average salary depending on your experience.