Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do I check which firewall I am using?

I have recently installed Sppedbit video aacelerator but it is not working as an error comes saying I need to change my firewall settings but I really don't know which firewall is there and I am using Windows XP. Is there any way to find it?



Or can u plz suggest me any other good video accelerating software which will not have any such problem?How do I check which firewall I am using?If you have not installed a firewall yourself then you are most likely using the windows firewall.



1. Use an administrator account to log on.

2. Click Start, click Run, type wscui.cpl, and then click OK.

3. In Windows Security Center, click Windows Firewall.



You should be able to change your settings in there.



If you need any more help then please email me at kesava23@gmail.com