Friday, September 23, 2011

My router and how to configure my Xbox?

I have access to my router, and im trying to connect to Xbox Live, but it wont connect, i tried changing the firewall settings, but that didnt help, if anybody who knows how to work their verizon router with their xbox, that would be very helpful.. (router is MI424WR)My router and how to configure my Xbox?run the connection diagnostic from the xbox. the xbox live connection is very picky and well-known for being a pain to get up and running. run the diagnostic, and if it isnt immediately apparent what your problem is, call ms and let them do the dirty work of trying to figure it out. i had to buy a new router for mine a few years ago, and half of my friends list has had to jump through some kind of hoop to get thier connections right. good luck!