Monday, September 19, 2011

I downloaded the new yahoo and changed my firewall proxies and now i cant log in, why?

I was in changing my preferences and i changed my firewall to firewall with no proxies i think it was. And now it kicked me off and wont let me log back on, what did i do and how do i undo it?I downloaded the new yahoo and changed my firewall proxies and now i cant log in, why?ok im taking a guess you are talking about messneger 8 which can be a pain in the butt? Undo it by clicking this link and following directions%26gt; click this link and do a CUSTOM uninstall on your messenger

http://www.freecreed.com/ymsgr-archive.h

follow the prompts.......... then download one of

the most popular messengers from that site, you will find them less hassle.I downloaded the new yahoo and changed my firewall proxies and now i cant log in, why?ie ,tools ,internet OPTIONS . browser options.