Monday, September 19, 2011

How do I change my ip address on my computer, and NOT MY FAMILY stuff on the network?

i have windows xp...i go control pannel%26gt;control%26gt;network and internet connections...then i get these possible things I can click on



when i click on wireless stting and stuff like that i get....set up or change your internet connection, create a connection to the network at your workplace,set up or change your home or small office network, set up a wireless network for a home or small office, change windows firewall setting, internet optionsd,network setup wizard, wireless network setup wizard, network connection, widows firewall



what do i do next?How do I change my ip address on my computer, and NOT MY FAMILY stuff on the network?Your IP address is assigned by your ISP (internet service provider) and cannot be directly changed by you.